Senior Mainframe Developer (DEC 180918)
Expected Travel: 0 – 100%
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Senior Mainframe Developer (DEC 180918) with Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
– Design, Develop, Maintain and Debug the mainframe applications.
– Assist with the identification and remediation/recompile of mainframe programs
– Work on the IPP (IntraPlan Program) claims system which are adjudicated between the Blue’s plans and under the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
– Document and gather business, functional or technical requirements and create technical specifications.
– Will be required to remediate code that interfaces with multiple applications/systems. Will be required to conduct unit, system and end to end testing.
– Experience in decommissioning the mainframe applications
Required Technical skills
A bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of progressive experience in the development, enhancement and support of mainframe applications.
Experience with the following applications/tools/utilities:
Required Soft Skills:
– Must be a highly skilled professional with strong analytical and communication skills.
– Ability to problem solve, multitask and work as part of a larger project team.
– Must possess excellent speaking/writing skills and work effectively with peers and management.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision. Willing to be flexible and work over release weekends
– Highly preferred Prior experience with any Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans.
– Any experience with PowerMHS with v. 6 or higher, a plus Panvalet is a nice to have.
– Client highly prefers someone with prior Blue Cross experience and especially someone with prior IntraPlan Program (IPP) experience.
Please mail resumes to 2861 Executive Drive, Suite 210, Clearwater, FL 33762 (or) e-mail: email@example.com
|Job Category||Software Developer|