Statistical Programmer – DEC170071
Expected Travel: 0 – 100%
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- Contribute to statistical programming activities on BDM projects, Primary Programming, validation programming and document statistical deliverables (SDTM/ADaM datasets and TLGs) for statistical analysis.
- Ensure the statistical programming systems, processes and deliverables are aligned with the relevant regulatory requirements, for instanc Clinical study reporting.
- Program, validate, troubleshoot and debug SAS code using SAS software
- Align priorities and communicates proactively and effectively with issues and risks.
- Support acceptance of vendor deliverables.
- Build partnerships within a project. Provide timely and effective communication to the project team.
- Develop and validate SAS code for Tables, Listings and Graphs (TLGs) in accordance with regulatory requirements, guidance and corporate and departmental Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) and work practices.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and consistency. Contribute to improvement and standardization of processes. SAS data steps, procedures, Macros, SQL and functions to clean
- Review SAS data sets created according to CDISC guidelines for electronic submissions.
- Producing listings and reports from data contained in Electronic Data Capture systems e.g. Oracle Inform, Metadata Rave, Clinical Data Repository (CDR) and SAS Drug Development (SDD).
- Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, accuracy and SDTM validation using OpenCDisc/Pinnacle 21
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related Engineering, or other relevant IT degrees.”
Work location is Clearwater, FL with required travel to client locations throughout the USA. Please mail resumes to 2861 Executive Drive, Suite 210, Clearwater, FL 33762 (or) e-mail to email@example.com.